Today i had my 1st driving test..Scored very badly....Wahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so so so so so so so so so nervous. My 1st station was parking. While doing the parallel parking, I 'ping' balang' the pole. I reversed too much. I knew i was dead. It carried a demerit points of 10. I was so angry with myself as I only hit the pole once during my lessons and revision. I was so demoralised that I couldnt continue anymore. Worst still, my instructor was just nearby teaching other students and he saw me. sigh...He must be very disappointed with me. He has high hope on me. I was so sad that I did many mistakes.
Then while on the slope, my engine stalled thrice on the slope. I couldnt get hold of the 'biting point'. I was so so angry with myself. I strike kerb, improper turning, insufficient acceleration...Got a total of 32 dermit points. I was so disappointed.
I was so so so so so so so so so nervous. My 1st station was parking. While doing the parallel parking, I 'ping' balang' the pole. I reversed too much. I knew i was dead. It carried a demerit points of 10. I was so angry with myself as I only hit the pole once during my lessons and revision. I was so demoralised that I couldnt continue anymore. Worst still, my instructor was just nearby teaching other students and he saw me. sigh...He must be very disappointed with me. He has high hope on me. I was so sad that I did many mistakes.
Then while on the slope, my engine stalled thrice on the slope. I couldnt get hold of the 'biting point'. I was so so angry with myself. I strike kerb, improper turning, insufficient acceleration...Got a total of 32 dermit points. I was so disappointed.
After getting my result slip from the tester, I went to booked for my next test date. I was shocked that I have to wait for another 2 months even thought I am a student of the school. After making payment, I went to look for my instructor telling him the bad news. He encouraged me to try again and told me its ok. I headed back home sadly.
strike kerb while parallel parking : 6pts
Knock pole : 10 pts
Required reverse movement while parking: 4 pts
Rolled back while on slop (3x): 6pts
I don't feel like talking much. I am so sad

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home