Today, I managed to get another revision slot for my driving. All thanks to Mr James Tan. (Although I had 2 revision lessons on tuesday and wednesday liao). I got a lesson at my usual lesson 6 at 6.55pm. I felt that I still wasn't very good and wanted to practise more. So decided to get another slot either lesson 7 at 8.50pm or lesson 5 at 4.40pm.
-
As early as 8am, after reaching office, I went online immediately. I waited online at the SSDC website to wait for someone else to release his/her slot so that I can immediately click and take that empty slot. I refreshed the page almost every 5mins and then minimize it to a corner of my screen. I did my work while keeping an eye of the slot. As usual lor, the slots are selling as hot as hotcakes. At about 11pm, at last, I saw a slot being released and I quickly moved the cursor to click, but then, someone has already taken it. 'Wapian' that fellow so fast one....
-
I decided not to wait longer and called up SSDC to ask them to assist me with a slot. SSDC always keep a few empty slots and only release when trainee called to asked for it. (not everyone knows this previlege.hehe...) I told the Operation Executive that I will be having a test tomorrow and I want to practise more. He warned me its very tiring to have 200mins of lesson consecutively. He asked if I really wanted it. I told him there shouldnt be any problem as I will have a 30mins dinner break in between the two lessons. So Mr James Tan reserved a slot at lesson 5 for me. He told me its better to get lesson5 so that after my lesson6 at 8.30pm, I could go back to rest early for my test tomorrow. If I were to take the lesson 6 & 7. My whole lessons will ends only at 10.30pm. (anyway, my test is in the afternoon). I agreed anyway and went to apply leave from my work. I also told Mr James to reserve Instructor Seah for me for my lesson 5 too.
-
Left office at about 12.00pm, I went Thomson Plaza to spend my time till my lessons time is near. I had Burger King for lunch. I have about 2hours and I have nowhere to go, so I went JeanYip to do hair treatment to kill time. After treatment, its abt 4pm, the timing is just right. I took a bus down and reached the school 5 mins before the bell rings. My instructor was suprised to see me at lesson 5. I told him I have booked extra lessons with him today. Sigh... He said the same thing as James, 'Its very tiring', and said at lesson 6, I will anyhow drive cos' I will be very tired by then. He said that most trainees are like that. I assured him I won't do that and there isnt any time left for me to practise so I will do properly.
-
Thoughout the two lessons, we went through all the stations several times esp. my slope and parkings. We also went through 6 test routes(the more difficult and longer one). I did lesser on the stations like 'crank course, s-course and directional change, my instructor said I am very good at these, just do once will do as he wants me to concentrate more on the test routes.
-
After the two lessons have ended, as usual I parked the car back to the school. (this is the time, where most instructors will feedback to us our problem, our mistakes and most importantly if we passed for that subject or lessons anot). My instructor spent a few minutes reminding me on the areas to take note of and the certain test routes which are 'tricky'. He wished then me all the best and remind me NOT TO BE ANXIOUS, just take it as if I am having another revision lesson with him. (how i wish he can be the tester wor). He said he might be able to bump onto me as my test is in the late afternoon. I told him I still do not have confidence esp in my parking and outside. He said one last thing which I am truly encouraged, He said I am actually ok just that I must relax tomorrow. After that, I rushed home as my new maid arrived this late evening. Need to go to my sister' house to bring my dad and maid to my new house.
-
I offically moved into my Punggol flat tonight. Hope my maid will be a good maid. Hope that she will take good care of my dad. Sigh..me no mattess yet. Have to sleep on my sofa. (very cham hor). my maid better life than me, she got mattress.
-
Going to rest early now. Good night.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home