Sunday, November 05, 2006

Today, I overslept. Missed church service. By the time I woke up its already 11am. I quickly changed and left the house to meet Dar for lunch. We went to City Hall to have 'The Soup Spoon' at Raffles City Basement. Its our favourite food outlet too. We had Garlic Bread, a big bowl of soup,fried mushroom and salad. YUMMY!!!.
After eating, we headed to Darling's home to watch DVD - 'The Click' and 'Over the Hedge'. After watching halfway, Darling's brother came home. We continued watching the DVD while his brother did his own stuff at in his room at 2nd level. After a while, Dar's brother asked if we want to order Macs. Seeing its almost dinner time so we agreed. I had McChicken while Dar had his Fillet. After eating,I headed home. I bade goodbye to Dar's brother who was at the countryard washing his car. Darling sent me to the gate. (ya! to the gate only).........sigh! so sad hor! at least walked me out to till the bus stop mah.. Anyway, its only 7pm, the paths are still bright so not scared not scared.
I took bus 62 but halfway, the bus broke down. SIGH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home