Saturday, October 21, 2006

Wahwah.....I was too busy to write my blog. Finally can find my time to write wor

Today, I went JB with darling. We went to City Square to shopshop and seesee. We were struck at the Johor Custom for a good2 hours plus. My legs were aching. I was thinking of giving up queuing and head back to Singapore after seeing the queue isnt moving at a inch after so long.

By the time, we reached JB, its already 3pm +. Well..all thanks to my darling. We met only about 1pm+. He lah.....overslept. We supposed to meet at 9am at my house but he only wake up at 11.30am. Worst still, his hp spoilt so I cant reach him. I didnt want to call his home cos scared I will disturb his parents. Sigh.....

Upon reaching, we headed quickly to 'Secret Receipe' for a sit and a super late lunch. After that its our shopping time..err..or shall I say its 'my' shopping time.

We shopped for about 3 hours. I finally bought a jean from Mango. I like it very much but need to alter. After shopping for 3 hours, we headed to Coffee Bean to take a rest before heading back Singapore..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home