Sunday, July 30, 2006

Today I dont know why I decide to plucked up the courage the go to Dar's church. I was afraid to meet his parents so didnt want to go over.
-
After the service, Dar brought me to see his parents. This is my 1st time meeting his parents. We went for lunch at Sushi Junction 8. We walked around before heading for our last stop at NTUC. We went back home after that.
-
After settling down and unpacked the groceries. Dar's dad suddenly switched off the televsion and said he wants to know how me and dar are getting on. I was thinking 'siao' liao. It will be a serious talk. At that point in time, how i got a magic and can disappear in a boom. There is also butterfly in my stomach. Dar's dad talked with me and Dar about our relationship, our studies, our work, our walk with God. our financial, etc. It lasted about an hour. Worst still, we were asked to read a book titled The ten commandments on dating' and then asked us to give feedback to him on our comments on each chapters. I didnt know that Dar's dad is those serious type. Sigh!!!!!!
-
I always prayed that my boyfriend will come from a Christian family. Now my prayers has been answered. It wasnt as great as I thought so. What Grace told me its true lor. She also experienced the same. Sister also told she also experienced the same before. There are standards to meet the parents' requirements..
-
I was thinking if I have made the right decision by going to Dar church. But well, sooner or later I will have to meet them and this 'thing' will happen.
-
I dont know how to go from here now. Praying and asking God to continue to lead us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home