
Today, office super busy.. Could hardly breathe.
At 5.05, Darling's gift to me arrived le. Its a flower with two bunnies. Jane was saying "how come my boyfriend so good one', Nana was 'jealous',she took a picture of me & the flower and mms to Sharon. Nana say that the only time she receive flower from Tony was during ROM and wedding day. hahaha
While waiting for the bus at the lobby,everyone was asking....how come u got flowers? How come yr boyfriend so good? 1st yr anniversary? 1 mth anniversary ? Birthday? ah yo! I was a little paisay..........
i met Dar at city hall. I then meet Sharon to pass her a file which she forgot to bring it along. Also at her request and her 'kay po' ness, I introduced dar to her. We then headed down to Sim Lim Square to buy some IT stuff. After getting the stuffs that Dar needs, we headed for food court to eat some Shanghai food. The food is good. Then we headed home

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home