Sunday, June 25, 2006

Today I woke up late so cannot make it in time for service, Evangel Family Church, Trinity Methodist or even Wesley Methodist Church. All too late. (Sorry God).

I then accompany dad for a couple of hours before heading down to Douby Ghaut to meet Mark. I need to go Douby Ghuat to charge my hp. There is a free charging service at the Samsung Customer Service at Plaza Singapura. My charger at home is spoilt not that i so 'bo liao' ok? Who would go all the way down to town area just to charge a hp.

After feeding my hp with food :p. ....we headed for HANS at Park Mall for our lunch. Then we went down to East Coast Park to look for Aunty Linda. We headed back to my home at about 7+.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Blog

Today is 25 June 2006, Mark and me started out this day. I thank God for this day and him. Suddenly felt so blessed and loved. Suddenly felt there is someone to share my worries and happiness.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home