Sunday, May 14, 2006

Today is Mother's Day. Its my 2nd year of without a mother to celebrate with. I went to church but was crying almost throughout the service.

During the service, they talked about Mother this and mother that. I cried. When the church invited all mothers and mothers-to-be to come forward to collect the gifts, the church played the song 'shi shang zhi yo mama hao' . I begin to shear my tears like a tap. I used finished one full packet of tissue. Some people were shearing away too.

After church I went to look for Aunty Linda. I had bought her a Mother's Day gift from NOEL Gift shop and has asked someone to deliver to her. Wanted to give her a surprise. I bought her a stuff doll bear, a bouquet of sunflower and a balloon (written 'You're the Best). She was surprised.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home