Sunday, January 15, 2006

Today went Dar' house in the afternoon. We rotted for a few hours watching VCD concert by Josh. Had our very late lunch at market near darling's house. Then we headed down to East Coast Park to find Aunty Linda and to pass her some stocks.

We then parked the car back home then went to meet Andy at Ang Mo Kio MRT to go Queensway Shopping Centre to shop for New Year clothes. Dar bought a jean. I chose a long sleeve shirt with red stripes for my Dar. I bought a converse T-shirt.

We shopped for almost 3 hrs then headed to Alexandra Village for dinner. I told Dar that I wanted fried kuay teow but Dar came back with fried carrot cake for me. :( Dar said he doesnt want me to eat fried kuay teow. (sob..sob..but i know he is concern for me).

After that we took a cab back to Ang Mo Kio. Dar then sent me home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home