I am on leave today cos my curtain will be up today. Slept till 10+. I then went to Compass point for a walk and at the same time bought some grococies for the house.
At about 3pm, curtain man came.He fixed up in 2 hours all by himself. I got changed and went Junction 8 to meet Ben. Ben held my hand for the 1st time. At first we are little paisay but after a while we are comfortable with it. We walked for a while then headed down East Coast Park to look for his mum.
At about 3pm, curtain man came.He fixed up in 2 hours all by himself. I got changed and went Junction 8 to meet Ben. Ben held my hand for the 1st time. At first we are little paisay but after a while we are comfortable with it. We walked for a while then headed down East Coast Park to look for his mum.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home