Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Today, work was as usual. Today, time passes pretty fast.
In the evening, met sister, brother-in-law,little niece, Ben, Kelly, little gabriel and Kelly's younger sister, Kellyn to watch 'Little Chicken' at Bishan Junction 8. (Ben and kelly are my sister and BIL's forum friends).
-
I booked the tickets online in the afternoon, so I managed to get a very good seats. This is the 1st time in year 2005 I watched a movie. How 'sua' 'koon' I can be?? It was a great show. I felt that the moral of the story is 'although you are little, you still can accomplish big things which people think you can't. ~ Dont let others underestimate you because you are young
-
After the show at 9pm, we wanted to eat at Secret Recipe but was told that the kitchen was closed for the day. So we went for Swensen instead. While walking to the resturant, Grabiel (Wenjie) and Sharwyn (Wenxuan) was so adorable. Both held hands to walk, although they are still not so steady and still needed help on the other hand. Its so fun seeing them. They were so cute.
After dinner, we headed back home.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home