Today is my darling baobei niece 1st birthday celebration. Had a super tiring day. In the morning, went to the function hall to decorate the place with my sister. It has been a long time since I last blowed a balloon. I almost 'died after blowing 12 balloons. I 'gay' 'kian' lor, thought I can managed without a air pumper so I did not bring it along. Luckily, someone rescued me..He is Benjamin. Within minutes, he blowed finished the remaining 10 over balloons. Benjamin helped me to decorate the hall. So glad that my angel of help was there.
At about 1pm, Benjamin and I went to collect balloons at Somerset. We each carried a bouquet of helium balloons down from the 5th floor to the 1st. It was quite embrassing as many people were staring at us especially little children.
I then told Ben that I wanted to withdraw some money so I handled him my 'bouquet' of balloons while I queue to do some withdrawal while Ben was standing at a corner outside the LEVI's shop waiting for me. This drew many people's attention as Ben was holding a balloons of 20 balloons n a big winnie the pooh balloons. Little children started running to Ben..'Uncle ..uncle...I want balloon' .....Then Ben said...Sorry..not for sale..I can see his embrassment as people were standing near queuing for the ATM. ((Ben...paisay hor)) :P
Thank God the ATM queue wasnt long...I quicky did the withdrawal and left the embrassing shopping mall.. We loaded the balloons into his mini van ...There are so many balloons that when Ben looked into his rear mirror he said can only see balloons not cars....hahaa
We arrived back at the place and most guests have arrived. Little children were playing with the bouncing castle which my sister rented. After eating, Ben and I surveyed the resort. Then, we were told to go back to cut the birthday as my niece wanted to take her nap soon...She fell asleep immediately after cutting of birthday cake. My little princess........

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home