Sunday, December 11, 2005

Today I am a nanny to my neice. Both my sister and Brother-in-law got to go back to office. After changing, I decide to bring my niece to Compass Point at Sengkang along with my maid and dad. We took LRT and MRT. Although we have a direct bus there but because we had a pram with us. So its easier to go on the LRT and MRT.
After a late breakfast at Ya Kun, we then went cold storage to buy some food. After buying, we took a cab home as my niece has fallen asleep in my arms. My maid also cant managed with pram and groceries.
I slept for a while with my niece on my bed. At about 1pm, my sister was home while my brother-in-law was still struck in office. Both my sister and myself began to wrapped our christmas presents to past our time. At about 2.30pm, sister went to fetch BIL from work and at the same time to buy lunch back. Shortly after, my niece then 'pang' sia'..*Sigh**. She hor...early dont 'pang', after her mummy left then 'pang'. Then I cleaned up for her, of course. I washed up her and changed her into a clean diaper all by myself. **me not bad rite**
In the evening, we all headed down to Orchard Road for a quick Christmas shopping as well to take the maid to see Christmas lights. At about 9.30pm, we wanted to have dinner at Sanur Indonesia Resturant but it has already closed. So we went down to Jumbo Seafood Resturant at East Coast. We had chilli crab, cuttlefish Youtiao, Broccoli....cant recalled whats the last dish.... Btw, we finished, its almost midnight. Brother-in-law treat me to this meal as a belated birthday celebration.

Going to bed now...YaWn......



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home