Just reached home from shopping not too long. Went shopping with Benjamin at Orchard. I managed to get some christmas presents while waiting for Benjamin as he's struck in the jam.
-
He reached around 7.20pm and we went jalan jalan. After shopping, we headed for Scotts foodcourt our late dinner. I had green curry and rice, while benjamin had beef 'ban' mian'. We left the foodcourt at about 10.30pm. We walked to the building opposite Paragon to collect the car.
-
We reached the car at about 11pm but were strucked in the carpark for almost 1/2 an hour. I think the jam outside the main road was so bad that the cars from the carpark couldnt filter in. At last, we were about to pass the carpark barricade, when we saw there was a commotion between a lorry driver and the carpark security guard. Dont know what are they quarrelling about but it took quite a while lor. By the time, we were out of the carpark, its already 11.30pm... *faint* *faint*..... We have even finshed listening a few songs by Marie Carey. Benjamin dropped me home as it was too late liao. By the time, I reached home, its already past midnight.
-
Now waiting for my hair to dry. So tired.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home