Saturday, February 11, 2006

Today went for Nana housewarming gathering in the afternoon. Dar and I were 1st to be there. The rest followed by. Played mahjong (without clips) with Agnes, Sharon, Elisha.

We left at about 2.30pm. We headed down to PP to get Aunty Linda some bamboo poles, we then made our way to East Coast Park. Dar slept for a while before we made our trip down to Uncle Calvin's house for a CNY dinner.

I met Germaine. Didnt see her for so long. ( missed her so much). I also finally get to see little Jordan boy ((Germaine's didi))............But Bee jie, Cat, Tongfang, Aunty had to leave for a dinner soon. They left soon after we arrived.

We had Sukiyaki for dinner (Japanese steamboat..Mummy used to prepare this for CNY dinner on the 2nd day when uncle & aunty visit.)

Dar left at about 10pm as he got to fetch his mother from work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home