Today, its Chinese New Year Eve
-
Darling brought me his popo's house for a early reunion dinner at abt 4pm. It was my 1st time meeting all this uncles, aunties and cousins. Aunty Linda didnt join cos she needs to work. Went with Royston and Darling. I was a little scared but Darling holded my hand and walked in with me. (felt so much better)...
-
Darling brought me his popo's house for a early reunion dinner at abt 4pm. It was my 1st time meeting all this uncles, aunties and cousins. Aunty Linda didnt join cos she needs to work. Went with Royston and Darling. I was a little scared but Darling holded my hand and walked in with me. (felt so much better)...
I met Dar's cousins..Adrian, Kenneth & girlfriend, Joanne, Sean, Samantha, Daniel, Peiyi and a few others. Darling's grandmother is a very good cook. Had chicken, fried fish,broccoli with abalone, 'Facai' veg with mushroom, prawn (the super big) and and of course soup. Had a wonderful lunch.
-
After lunch at popo's house, Dar went to his father's side for 2nd round of reunion. Darling dropped me at Suntec Carrefour for me to get some last min stuffs. As the carrefour closes at 6pm, I rushed to get the stuffs within 20 mins. I then took a a cab home as I have many bags. I waited almost a good 45 mins in the queue (my legs almost break). Not even a taxi is of sight as all the drivers are rushing home to have reunion dinner. I was lucky... when I was about 5th in a queue. A driver puts a sign and says he is heading to Hougang. Since no one in front of the queue answered him. . I shouted 'Punggol'., he said can can ...so i quickly boarded the cab.
-
After reaching home at about 7.15, I waited for darling to come so we can go out. Plan to visit Annie at Gleneagles Hospital as she had just given birth yesterday.. But my that dar was so late. Sms him at 7.15, he said he is on the way to my place but he only arrived at 8.30. I was so angry with him cos he never reply my sms and made me so worry. Dar apologised to me then i also slowly cool down liao. We cant visit Annie liao cos the visiting hours is till 9pm. We then send Royston to East Coast where Aunty Linda is working. Off we go to eat. Darling brought me to eat prata at Thomson Road.
-
After eating, we headed back to Punggol. Halfway, Dar insisted that I take over the wheels. He doesnt wants me to waste my $ on my driving licence. Wah pian....the clutch super hard..must clutch in all the way in then can change the gear. My feet almost break into two. But my darling was there for me. :)
-
After lunch at popo's house, Dar went to his father's side for 2nd round of reunion. Darling dropped me at Suntec Carrefour for me to get some last min stuffs. As the carrefour closes at 6pm, I rushed to get the stuffs within 20 mins. I then took a a cab home as I have many bags. I waited almost a good 45 mins in the queue (my legs almost break). Not even a taxi is of sight as all the drivers are rushing home to have reunion dinner. I was lucky... when I was about 5th in a queue. A driver puts a sign and says he is heading to Hougang. Since no one in front of the queue answered him. . I shouted 'Punggol'., he said can can ...so i quickly boarded the cab.
-
After reaching home at about 7.15, I waited for darling to come so we can go out. Plan to visit Annie at Gleneagles Hospital as she had just given birth yesterday.. But my that dar was so late. Sms him at 7.15, he said he is on the way to my place but he only arrived at 8.30. I was so angry with him cos he never reply my sms and made me so worry. Dar apologised to me then i also slowly cool down liao. We cant visit Annie liao cos the visiting hours is till 9pm. We then send Royston to East Coast where Aunty Linda is working. Off we go to eat. Darling brought me to eat prata at Thomson Road.
-
After eating, we headed back to Punggol. Halfway, Dar insisted that I take over the wheels. He doesnt wants me to waste my $ on my driving licence. Wah pian....the clutch super hard..must clutch in all the way in then can change the gear. My feet almost break into two. But my darling was there for me. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home