I just came back from Guangzhou. Landed about 1.5 hours ago. Now waiting for my hair to dry. :P
wah...I want to complain......Firstly, the Southern China Airline food cannot made it lah. It was super terrible. I would rather starved then to eat their food. Their aircraft was small too. That will be the first and the last time I will be taking China Airline.
I enjoyed myself but then I didnt get to buy a burberry bag for my sister. No time lah. So sad. Singapore expensive mah so though of buying one in china for my sis since like the burberry bag so much.
The food was great and cheap. We spent most of our time in wholesale centre so didnt have the chance to go shopping for my own things.
Anyway, I will go back again. :) Yawn!! Its 4am + le....i am going to sleep now. so tired...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home