Today I went back to my old house in Ang Mo Kio to get some letters. I hitched Patrick's car back home.
-
When I entered the void deck. I suddenly felt so at home. No words can describe my feeling then. Went passed the soya bean uncle's shop, fruits stall. mama shop. Saw the old lift, makes me so at home.
-
I went to our old unit to find the buyer. Too bad, the buyer had thrown away my letters liao. Have to call up my broker to resend my cheque. I went to say 'Hi' to Susan's dad and mum. Too bad, aunty wasnt around. #11-229 uncle and aunty and the little girl also not at home. I went down to my prata shop to buy some prata and indian rojak home. Miss his prata very much. Chatted with prata uncle. He was surprised to see me. While his men do my order. I chatted with him. He said now I have grown so much and big liao. He used to see me in my primary school days. I asked him about 'uncle ah chia' noodle stall. He said he stopped selling already. Felt so sad cos I have been eating his stall since I was in Kindergarten. I went to the drinks stall to buy a drink, saw aunty Jenny. She asked me how's am I and if I like my new place or not.
-
Met a few old neighbours to say hi. All tell me that the blocks will be en-bloc. So lucky.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, Mummy,
u know our blocks are going to en-bloc soon. Ya lor....Finally hor.. We waited for so long hor. If you are still around how good. You have been waiting for many years. We have been hearing rumours. Rumours have finally come to reality. Blk 246,247,248,250,251 and 252 will be demolish leh. If you are still around, you will be overjoyed cos you have been looking forward to this for the past 6 years.
-
They are going to be relocated to Blk 3 hundred over. Very near central. If u r around, guess we will take the top few levels. 28 floor? Can oversee the whole of Bishan Park.
-
Mummy, Sharwyn is very smart. She knows how to operate the DVD player. She will pressed the ON/OFF button and then the open/closed button to put her Barney and Hi 5 DVD in. Then she will pressed the closed button and pressed play. She will danced to the music and she even remembered what will the next actions be. So cute. Daddy is very proud of her. Guess you will too if you are around.
-
BTW, sister is doing very well. Eric is taking very good care of sister. Baby inside is growing well too. Dad is fine. I will take very good care of him. Dun worry ok? I will take care of myself too.
Can you hear me, Mummy? Love you and Miss u !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home