Today, Darling and I brought Roy to Escape Theme Park. I promised him to bring him there for quite a while le. At last, I managed to fulfill it.
-
Dar and I met at Hougang Interchange then we headed down to Roy's house to fetch him. I thought that Ben will be in his room meddling with his pc so I thought I just use their toilet then we leave. When I opened the door, I was a little surprised and shocked to find Cindy and Ben in the living room lor. I was thinking whether to introduce both of them but in the end, I didnt. It was Aunty Linda who introduced both of them. As usual I didnt talk to him. Later, Roy told me Cindy stayed overnight at their place. *no wonder la*..
-
I only played one ride - Viking. Thank God for Dar who was there to accompany Roy with the rides. Queuing up for the rides was a torture. After that, we sent Roy back to the "deposit Centre" (East Coast Park). We went off shortly after.
-
We headed down to Sengkang. Darling bought a couple ring. On my ring, its engraved '25.06.06' Mark. On Dar's ring '25.06.06' Serene. We left home soon after that.
-
Glad that my little rolly bolly brother enjoyed himself. Most importantly, Roy and Darling are closer now. Roy dont have any hatred. Aunty Linda told me that Roy likes Dar now.
-
When home, I gave Erna $50 which sister has promised to her but she never fulfilled. Then Erna told me that 4th Aunt borrowed money from her. I thought it was $40 when Erna showed her four fingers to me. I was furious,shocked when it was $400. I wanted to call and confront 4th aunt but decide not to. How can she borrow $ from a maid? Erna has been waiting for her full salary for nearly 8 mths. 4th aunt has really gone too far this time. I was really really angry. Now I have to return $400 to Erna on behalf of her as I dont know how long will she take to return. Blog, how can she borrow $ from my maid?? It is my maid's hard earn $, you know. Sis also was furious. **boiling boiling hot**..
-
A while later, Dar asked me to close my eyes. I was wondering what he is trying to do.. Dar prayed with and for me. I was surprised but felt so glad and comforted. I felt much much better. Really!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home