Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Dear Blog
Today I couldnt make it in time to go church. Wanted to attend Adam Road Presbyterian at Bishan (The church is under renovating so they are using Kuo Chuan Presbysterian Sec Sch for the time being). At 11am I was still at Hougang waiting for bus. The service commence at 11am. I will be super late for the service so I didnt go.
-
I then make my way to Newton MRT to meet Dar. I waited at the MRT for him. Halfway, Dar messaged me and asked to walk over to his church as he have some outstanding stuffs to clear.
We waited for his friend Earl to settle his stuff too.
-
After that, three of us headed down to Selegie Road to eat Laska and we went to the Flea Market to jalan jalan. Its an eye opener for me cos they sold everything. Lot of 'rubbish' .. :P. Then Earl gave us a lift to IKEA as I wanted to go there look see look see.
-
We headed home after that. We alighted at Hougang Mall to change bus but halfway I though of treating dad to a dinner. I called Erna to bring dad over. While waiting for them, dar and me walked around Hougang Mall. We went to take those Neoprints. We do not know how to use as it was in Japanese wording wor..Then two girls helped us. Ah yo...Youngsters stuffs...
-
We had Siam Kitchen for dinner. After dinner, we took a cab home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home