Saturday, July 22, 2006

Dear Blog
Today dar needs to work so I am on my own the whole morning and afternoon. Sob Sob...... At first wanted to bring dad for breakfast but I woke up late.
-
Sis and brother-in-law need to go back to office in the afternoon. So I took care of my baobei for a while. I then headed to Tampines to meet dar to go East Coast Park to find aunty linda. Uncle Patrick made roast pork for me...slup!!!
-
In the late afternoon, Dar messaged me saying he doesnt have mood to chat now. I quickly made my way to meet dar to see what had happened. Dar told me that his subordinate screwed up some stuffs at work but he has destress by going to the arcade while waiting for me to arrive.
After our steamboat dinner at Aunty Linda's pushcart, Ben and Cindy came over. I was surprised that Dar took the initiative to strike a conversation with Ben. They chatted for a while. It is so weird again. Imagine four of us, Ben, Cindy, Dar and me. Sigh....
We stayed a little while before heading home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home