Dear never go home last night. He was with Delphine till 3pm today. He said he had a talk with Delphine and wants to let go of the relationship. Deep down I do not know how true. Dear has been lying to me far too much and I do not know if I can still trust him.
I was out at Paragon with Sis. Sis knew I am sad so asked me out.
*didnt know sis can be so sweet at times*.
Today is Cecilia's wedding. Dear is supposed to go with me. He came to my home but I wasnt home yet. Dear then left and went back home when I refused to answer his call. After I reached home, my heart melted and decided to meet dear. Took a cab to dear's house to pick him then headed to East Coast Park for Cecilia's wedding.
During wedding, its so difficult to focus and be happy. Forcing myself to smile and joke. When the going gets so tough. I left in 30mins - giving excuse saying I actually not feeling well.
Dear and I went to the beach and chat. I told Dear if I were to give me another chance, will he want to continue the relationship. Dear says as much as he wants to says yes but he felt he is not fit to be in a relationship. Dear says he is afraid that history will repeat itself.
I really love dear too much and wanted to start all over again. I then called dear's dad and told him I decide to give dear a chance and he is very happy and thank me for it. - i wonder why????
Labels: i

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home