Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yippe....I finally managed to reset my password. I have forgotten my password le so I stopped writing. I cant remember what happen exactly the events that happened. Well, be it good or bad. I want to bring it to past.

So now...Begins my blog writing again after so long...........

Yesterday, I had lunch buffet with Sharon (and Boon), Nana (and Tony) at Merchant Court Hotel. Its a so called a birthday celebration for Sharon. Dear is suppose to join us but he has to work late so 'bopian' cannot join. SobSob. After makaning, we were so called 'being chased out'. Most guests have left the cafe. We were still eating and chatting away. Then the waitress came and informed us that they need the table for high tea. Then Tony jokely say ok, you can take the table with you.. Sickening right! haha..

After makaning. all of us parted our own ways. I then headed to SP at Somerset to wait for dear to knock off. Weather so hot, I was standing and waiting for him - wanting to give him a surpise. Anyway, he doesnt know I am waiting for him till he sms me and asked me where am I. He came down and brought me up to see his office. I then met two of his colleagues.

After showing this idiot (and thats me) all the machines that he has been working with, we then headed to CeniLeisure to catch a show Shrek 3. As the movie is still about 3 hrs to go, we headed for a place to have a drink. Dear then shared with me about his new work and also I told dear about my concern in our relationship. We managed to talk it out.

After finished drinking, I suggested to go Takashimaya. Wanted to pretend to shop and see if there is any thing that Dear like or is eyeing on it. Then I will go back and buy for him some other day and give him a surprise. I want to get something for dear for our 1st year anniversary. Initally, I thought of getting dear a new wallet but then there isnt any nice ones. We then headed to the next level. We were walking and looking around. Then dear suddenly walked towards the Men's bag selection - selling all the sling bags and briefcase for working use. We were there for almost 45mins. I then gave some negative and positive comments on some bags.

My dear do not have a 'decent' looking bag for his work. Those bags he has doesnt match his working clothes lah. So I decided to get him one. I suggested the Braun Buffel Sling bag but he preferred another one.

As its GSS, there is 20% discount. . I cannot remember the brand. Its not a . The bag looks very nice and good on dear. As I got a $50 gift voucher,I only paid about0 $150
After paying, we were asked to go and collect a free gift.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home