Tuesday, December 05, 2006


Today is my birthday and also my best friend's death anniversary. My best friend died on my birthday three years ago. He died of cancer. We were very good friends. We can chat on the phone for hours and had dinner together at least once a week. Although he lost a leg bcos of cancer, that doesnt stop us from going out. We were so closed that my YAF leaders sometimes had to go through me to pass advices to him as he sometimes only listens to me. But his condition got worse...............and he left us.

I met Dear for breakfast before heading to church. After church, we went to East Coast Park to look for aunty linda. We were there for about 2hours before heading to Heartland Mall to meet Dear's parents and elder brother for dinner. Today is also Dear's brother's Birthday too. We had dinner at Sakae Sushi.
After dinner, dear and I headed home to cut my bday cake. We cut the cake with my dad, sis, Brother-in-law, 2 baobei nieces, 2 maids......of course, my deardear.
-
I finally plucked up my courage and showed Dear my condition on the net. I told Dear to think twice of our relationship as I have illnesses. I also told Dear that I wont blame him if he wants to back up and leave the relationship now. I do not wish to burder someone else. Dear knew my condition but not that in details. Dear told me that he doesnt mind. He says that if 'you love someone, you got to accept everything in them'. Dear says that he has already accepted me for who I am. We continued to talk for at least 1 hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home