Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Today my temp assistant did not turned up at work again. She was asked to leave by HR dept. She hasn't been regular at work. From day 1 till today (about 2 months), she did not turned up for about 7-8days. Although I have warned her many times by her attendance at work but it turned on deaf ears. My managers were unhappy about her attendance.
I told her although you are paid by hourly, you cannot have this attitude of happy come not happy dont come. Told her many times not to blog or spent too much time on the net during office hours. I told her even you dont like the job you must give your best cos you are working for the Lord and not for men. Told her this is a working world, cannot play around.
I taught her many many things. I even brought her onboard to tour the vessel. I tried giving her the best and giving her opportunity to learn.
She is a very fast learner. I at most need to explain twice or thrice and she will understand. But then, her working attitude is bad.
I have failed make her understand the seriousness in working, failed as teacher and failed as a sister.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home