Sunday, November 26, 2006

25 November 2006
Today I met Dear at Kovan MRT as he needs to go to church to repair computer. Dear hopped onto the train at Kovan then we headed to church. Earl came along later and bought us our breakfast lunch.
-
Dear left the computer for Chee Leong to continue as he needs to input in the sound card. Dear needs to go BelAir as there is a new launching product. Dear brought me along. It lasted about 3hours. After the belair we went to Ikea as I wanted to get some Christmas tree decorations. We had our tea break at IKEA cafe. Slup..:) had chicken wings, meatball, french fries and potato salad. We continued our shopping after our makan.
-
We then wanted to go down town but then halfway Chee Leong called dear and said the computer couldnt work. Dear then said he will go back church to see see. We reached church around 8.30pm. While dear does his things, I watched DVD.
-
While waiting for the computer to download the software, Dear posted some questions to me. He asked questions like..Are you happy to be with me? Do you have any regrets to be with me.? etc....
Dear then proposed to me. We stayed in church till 2am before heading home. The computer still didnt worked but my deardear is already very tired. He has to complete it by Sunday's service at 8am. I told dear to go back 1st to refresh up himself.
-
* Did I agree to the proposal?** I dont tell you.....Keep you in suspense :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home