Today, Dear's dad suddenly calls me. He asked me to check with IBM and NCS if he is working. IBM - no, NCS- pm shift.
He told me to meet Mark for dinner and he will drop by later. Dear's dad was waiting at the carpark for him. He confronted dear that IBM called home cos he was absent w/o any notice given. The HR is giving dear a termination letter. I was deeply hurt. Again! Dear's dad wants dear to call the lady from HR right away.
'Why dear never learnt his lesson?
Can he provide for me?
Why isnt he serious with his life?'
Why can't I be that special woman who can change him for the better?
What does he wants in life?
While dear is on the line with he HR, dear's dad told me that he is going to call Delphine Yeow later. I was shocked, Where on earth, did he get her name and hp number? After the call ended, dear's dad ask dear to call Delphine. Dear refused and shouted saying his dad is crossing the line. He says if he calls, he is out of the house. I stopped Dear from leaving and told him to control himself.
Dear's dad called her using his own hp and Delphine told Dear's dad that he has been staying with her, (my heart crack), went KL with her (my heart crack further), bought her engagement ring (my heart crack further). My heart ached so much. I shouted at Dear, asking him who does he really wants. Dear kept quiet about it.
After the call ended, Dear's dad wanted to send me home. I told him I want some quiet moment by myself. Dear's dad then left us.
I questioned Dear and he kept quiet abt it

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home