Monday, September 22, 2008

Today, Delphine called me using Dear's hp and threaten me. I didnt know that she will call me. Who on earth will know that the 3rd party will call. By natural reaction, one will pick up the call when the hp rings which reflect'darling' hp.
This is what she says 'Hey, May I know who the hell are you'? Do you know who are u messing with. You better not mess with me. Do you know I can kill you?' I hanged up on her and quickly call dear's dad. Dear's dad told me not to worry and told me if she calls again, he will follow me to the police station to make a police report. Dear's dad told me to take one step at a time. He says that let's wait for Mark to listen to his side of his story. At 9pm, Dear finally calls me using his office phone. I asked Dear who exact he wants - me or he? Dear says 'me'. That brings me a little comfort though. However, I still feel uneasy abt her still keeping in touch with Dear.
I was so pissed off cos Dear is supposed to accompany me to Jiahao's wedding, however, bcos of D , my dear couldnt go.
Why my dear will want to create such a mess? Hurting everyone around him.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home